Important: In order to provide a better support experience, before submitting a support ticket please make sure that:
- You have checked our knowledge base which has extensive FAQs and tutorials that can answer most questions.
- You have updated the theme to the latest version
- If you have error 500, maybe you can fix it on your own. Here is how.
You have checked them all and still can't find an answer? You can send us a message including:
- Detailed information about the issue.
- Your site login information (in order to quickly check the issue on your website).
- Screenshots to help us identify where the issue is happening.
- cPanel details
Join our Reddit community
There we share ideas, progress, and help each other.